DR NATALIA NOVIKOVA – FEMALE GYNAECOLOGIST IN CAPE TOWN
Dr Natalia Novikova is highly skilled internationally qualified Cape Town gynaecologist. She has special interest in endoscopic (key hole or minimally invasive surgery), aesthetic gynaecology and urogynaecology.
She started her private gynaecology practice in central Cape Town in 2015 after working as a head of Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Frere Hospital in East London (SA). She trained in Sydney (Australia), Lund (Sweden) and Kiev (Ukraine) where she is originally from.
She is passionate about provision of high quality individualized care to women with gynaecological issues and empowering women to make the best health choices for them.
Dr Novikova runs outstanding gynaecological practice and assists women with various gynaecological health issues, e.g. abnormal bleeding, fibroids, ovarian cysts, abnormal Pap smears, sexual health issues, contraception, menopausal symptoms and hormone replacement therapy, incontinence, prolapse, menstrual disorders, sexually transmitted infections, vulval conditions, lichen sclerosis, genital warts and many other conditions.
Dr Novikova does not offer IVF, management of pregnancy after 24 weeks, or childbirth. As a female gynecologist in Cape Town Dr Novikova takes pride in addressing women health issues that concern women of all ages
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Gynaecologist Cape Town Surgery:
• Hysteroscopy - assessment of the uterus with the camera and removing fibroids or polyps
• Laparoscopy (key-hole surgery) to remove ovarian cysts, endometriosis, uterus, fibroids, check tubes
• Hysterectomy including laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomies
• Myomectomy (removal of fibroids - laparoscopic, hysteroscopic or abdominal)
• Surgery for urinary and faecal incontinence
• Surgery for pelvic floor prolapse (laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy, sacro-spinous fixation, vaginal repair)
• Labioplasty, vaginoplasty, clitoral hood reduction, labial fillers and other
Dr Novikova does not offer
• assisted reproduction services (IVF)
• management of pregnancy after 24 weeks of gestation and childbirth
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Treatment of urinary incontinence and pelvic floor prolapse
Abnormal uterine bleeding
Vaginal Laser Treatment
INTRODUCING FEMILIFT VAGINAL REJUVENATION
FemiLift, a state of the art laser technology is a complete solution for optimal feminine wellness. Such as tightening, stress urinary incontinence (SUI), dryness, recurrent infections and more.
Contact Dr. Novikova to find out how this quick and painless procedure can change your life.